Our philosophy is, if you are good enough to succeed in our application process, you are good enough to assume responsibility. Whether you are a fresher looking for your first assignment or a professional looking for a rise in your career graph, PREMIER Biosoft is THE place to be. Join us as a bioinformatics professional, you can be a software or a biotech graduate.
PREMIER Biosoft conducts campus placements at top notch universities at regular intervals. For further details, keep visiting our website!
Join a truly unique organization that is committed to your success, for challenging and rewarding careers, you can send your resumes to email@example.com.
PREMIER Biosoft seeks Technical Architects with 3-6 years of experience to take end-to-end responsibility for design and development of small to medium or large scale Enterprise application.
- Work as a key contributor designing distributed applications with strong IT architecture and solution experience with in-depth design/implementation expertise
- Design and build reusable Utilities, Services and Frameworks
- Communicate clearly to articulate decisions, design direction, technology choices etc.
- Independently drive infrastructure deployment
- Document and share technical best practices and insights with Architecture, Design, Test and Implementation Support teams
- Sound Programming skills - Core Java, Swing, J2EE
- Experience in using Ajax frameworks like jQuery, ExtJs and AngularJS for more user interactive and user friendly pages for front-end development and also experience in using JSON format
- Strong foundation in OO Design & Enterprise Architecture and Design Patterns
- RDBMS - MySQL, Postgres, H2 Database Engine
- Experience with MVC framework like Swing, Struts or Spring
- Experience with ORM framework like Hibernate
- Working knowledge of C# is desired but not mandatory
- In depth knowledge of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) will be a plus
Indore (M.P.) INDIA
PREMIER Biosoft seeks UI/UX Designers with 3-6 years of experience to tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use designs. We are looking for someone who is an expert from creating user flows and wireframes to building user-interface mockups and prototypes.
- Create sitemaps and wireframes for responsive design with a strong eye for layout and structure
- Work closely with the Development and Bioinformatics teams to rapidly iterate on the current platform and create amazing experiences for our customers
- Deliver UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications, and final assets
- Rapidly prototype new designs and concepts
- Use data to guide the iteration and refinement of current UI/UX and workflows
- Establish a design framework to guide our products and collateral
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks, CSS3 & HTML5
- In-depth understanding of Google Chrome Developer Tools
- Conceptual understanding of UI Design/Process
- Exceptional conceptualisation ability, strong visual communication ability, design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and optimize page load time
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS, Android and Windows Phone
Indore (M.P.) INDIA